Moaning Meme

This post is a result of Anuradha's tagging me.

5 people who will be annoyed you tagged them

Since the rule is to be honest, the answer is I don't know. I hardly have any committed audience, so I don't know my audience enough to know who will be annoyed. Moreover, somebody has to end this chain!

4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth

1. Cigarettes. On a broader sense, tobacco in any form.
2. Eve teasing.
3. Dishonesty. Lying, stealing, killing - everything included.
4. All those idiotic mother's day, father's day, friend's day business.
5. Mobile phones. Yeah, I do carry one, but not by choice.

3 Things people do that make you want to shake them violently

1. People who keep their reverse horns on even though there is not a soul around who could be harmed because of their reversing.
2. People who don't have a backbone. Not literally, of course. Those who cannot stand up for themselves and their actions.
3. People who send me spams every hour and think they are actually doing a favor on me by doing so.

2 things you find yourself moaning about

1. I am wasting time watching TV instead of reading a book.
2. I don't drive enough.

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself

That half the people on Bangalore roads are morons? On a serious note, these answers say that I can't stand people who don't think before acting. Be it about dishonesty or smoking or honking. I can't stand people who don't give a moment's thought to what they are doing and how it affects others.

It doesn't make sense adding the rules here, because I haven't tagged anyone. Here it is anyway, just to follow the rules.

RULES OF THE MOANING MEME
- Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it’s all about!
- Be as honest as possible. This is about letting people get to know the real you!
- Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!
- Post these rules at the end of every meme!

0 comments: